It occurred to me today that there are two other chess games I could do writes-up on to send to the Chess Variants page. Sid Sackson did a little chess variant in a book of games he wrote. Also, I have a copy of an ancient TSR game called 4th Dimension.
I got a new Monster Cards page up today at The Erol Otus Shrine. I need to remember to scan in the pictures in the Fiend Folio. Here are my short term plans for the Shrine:
1) Updated index page, with new logo
2) Update to the DDG page, with better cover art
3) Add missing non-Otus minigame covers to the minigame page
4) Otus miscellany page, I might be able to spin this into 2 pages, with one devoted to just module art
5) Links page
6) Non Otus art page, with a piece or two from TSR contemporaries
I also had an idea for a webpage dedicated to my brother-in-law-in-law's old school munchkin character Zal. Stuff like 30th level wizards with superpowers and artifact swords need to be preserved for gaming posterity.
Posted by jrients at 5:44 PM CST