I finished up the ship stats for the Star Frontiers to Starmada conversion I've been working on. Now I need to write up the scenario details and scan some images to make counters.
I got an invite today for a new game being tentatively set up by Dave Hoover, a local GM of some repute. It's to run every other Wednesday, which should be just fine for me. He hasn't mentioned any details yet and my great fear is that he will want to run one of the many games I just sold off last month at the Winter War auction.
On the BattleTech front, I think I'm going to hold off writing any more scenarios until my first one gets played. Right now I'm investigating statting up the early variants and prototypes mentioned in various entries of the Technical Read Out 3025.
Posted by jrients at 1:18 PM CST